Danica Sue Patrick (born 25 March 1982) is an American auto-racing driver, model and advertising spokeswoman. She is the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing, being the only woman to win in the IndyCar Series, as well as holding the highest finish by a woman at the Indianapolis 500, coming in third place. She competed in the series from 2005 to 2011. As of 2012, she competes in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and occasionally in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing TransformedEdit
She is a playable character in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and drove a custom-painted car to advertise the game at Texas Motor Speedway on 3 November 2012. Her car in the game is called the Danicar, which she co-designed with Hot Wheels.
Danica Patrick was one of the few guest stars from the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed to also appear in the Sonic Universe comic book adaptation of the game.
- Her All-Star move seems to be a pun on the term 'Hot Wheels'
- She won on the Kids Choice Awards 2013 for "Best Female Athlete"
- SEGA Blog - San Diego Comic Con 2012
- Sega Blog - Danica Patrick Hits the Track In A Transforming Hot Wheels Car in Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- Danica Patrick on Wikipedia